Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Goodbye, Yoggi

Lester took the cat to the vet last night and was told he was shooting clots. Basically, he was having the same problem that people have when they suddenly have an aneurysm and die without warning. The vet said there was nothing we could do, so after eight-and-a-half years with our beloved kitty, we had to say good-bye.

Here is a tribute to Yoggi, in pictures:

A relaxed Yoggi, BK (before kids)


No, really, people, you can't have my autograph. A picture is sufficient.


When I had my girlish (or boyish) figure, I could squeeze into tight places.


It's hard to say who's more relaxed...Yoggi or Alexis (Spring '02)


The staring contest
Um, hello, people, can I get down now?


I mean, really, how many pictures do we have to pose for?


Caring for Brandon is hard work!

We love you, Yoggi. Rest in peace.

6 comments:

Bridget said...

As I already said, I am so sorry Elizabeth. What a part of the family that Yoggi was.

Elizabeth Dimit said...

Thanks, B. I really appreciate your support and friendship. You're the best!

Darilyn said...

That is such a sad thing to hear. I'm sorry your family has to go through this.

Margaret said...

i'm so sorry to hear about yoggi. i know how much he meant to your family. i'm glad that you have great memories (and pictures) of him. please give me a call anytime you want to charlar!
-margarita
ps nate says you can have cumachoooo. he's so mean...but i really don't think you want a bipolar, eccentric feline in your home right now.

mahina said...

like i told you this morning, i am so sad for you! i hope the kids are doing alright with it!

that is great that you had so many great pictures of him! i love the staring contest!

Lisa P said...

I'm so sorry about your sweet cat. The pictures are wonderful.