Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ahh, the routine!

Finally! The Dimit family seems to be back in a routine. It is with great joy I sent Brandon off to Itty-Bitty Warriors at Aloha High School this morning with Lester (after checking the school district Web site for closures/delays). I mean, there was like, a quarter inch of snow on top of the fence in our backyard. Major blizzard conditions, I'm sure.

It will be with equal joy that I let Alexis board the bus at 11:56 a.m. today. We were tired of being cooped up in the house, so we went on a little walk yesterday afternoon to a spot that overlooks the valley. We could see the kids at recess at Errol Hassell. How happy she will be to be a participant, not a wistful onlooker.

By the way, I am falling into the therapeutic lure of blogging. It seems like if I don't get my daily (almost daily) post in, I feel like I can't start my day. Is blogging the Mormon woman's morning cup of coffee?

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Call blogging whatever you want. Just glad you're doing it more often!

mahina said...

i have noticed that you have had like three times the number of blogs this week that you've had in like a month!! ;-) j/k!

i used "like" like 2 times in that sentence! i feel like i'm in high school again!

glad the kiddos are better!

Darilyn said...

I'm glad they are feeling better too. And I'm glad to read more stuff from you.