Monday, March 10, 2008

Prayers and Tears Come Easily Now

By now everyone knows about Ross Barfuss, who is being called a hero for giving his life trying to save that boy. You can read the latest updates here.

Deanna, Ross's mom, is my visiting teaching companion. I've grown to love and admire her spunk and spirituality. I especially admire her request to pray for the other boy's family.

I also am in awe of our ward family who spent all yesterday combing the beach in search of Ross.

My heart is sad for this wonderful family, but my prayers will go on.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Amen to that.

mahina said...

the tears have been flowing over here and the prayers haven't stopped!

Michelle Clausen said...

I am so glad to see you have a blog too, it makes me really stop to think about family and what children will bring to this world.