Sunday, September 9, 2007

Awww, shucks...part 2

Mahina is so sweet for nominating me for the nice bloggers award! Back at you, Mahina! Except for posting the pictures of the snake on your blog, you are a true friend! You are always so happy and cheerful and you let me play with your baby! :-) Plus, it's great to have a friend I can just run over and visit. I'm so happy I moved into your neighborhood.

I'd also have to nominate Bridget. She devotes so much time to helping others through her church callings and volunteering at the preschool and elementary school and just because! She also knows how to make lovely PDF files for me. And her blogs keep me in stitches!

I also nominate Rachael. She is the BEST mom ever. Her kids are fabulous; she is fabulous. I'm always asking Samantha how her mom does this or that. Plus, she's so cheerful and funny. I can't talk to Rachael without having a much better day.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Yeah! Great to see you blogging again. I have to agree with you about Mahina and Rachael. And me, well, you're too sweet. You really know how to dish out the compliments. :)

mahina said...

i'm glad you're back too! keep posting!